welcomes you to the
SURVEY NOW OPEN UNTIL NOVEMBER 7, 2021!
This survey is part of an intensive assessment of LGBTQ+ health and human service needs across New York State. It only happens once every 5 years.
It was developed for you to communicate your needs to the NYS government and providers and other powers that be, so that resources can be properly allocated to:
● minimizing stigma in medical providers’ offices
● making hormone therapy and other transitioning services accessible
● reducing LGBTQ+ youth homelessness
● including intersectionality in the conversation
● making mental health care accessible and affirming
● supporting LGBTQ+ refugees and asylum seekers
● protecting LGBTQ+ workers’ rights
and so much more. This survey is one more step in creating the reality that you want and need.
Anyone in the community who is 13 years or older is eligible to take this survey. It is fully anonymous and no personal identifying information will be asked for. Please understand that the survey will ask about your needs and experiences with behavioral health, physical health and other social services. All results will be compiled at the community level and no individual level results will be disclosed.
This survey contains some questions about difficult experiences. Direct access to a New York State helpline is available at all times in case you need it.
Helplines to speak with someone now:
Call: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Text: Got5 to 741741
To seek health and human services:
For more information about this needs assessment project: